- 1 ½ pounds peeled & deveined shrimp (or chicken if you don't like shrimp)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp pink himalayan sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2TBL minced garlic
- 2 TBL fresh lime juice (from 1 med. lime)
- 3-4 TBL chopped fresh cilantro
Season the shrimp with the cumin, salt, and pepper,
Heat a large skillet over med-high heat, and melt the coconut oil. Add the shrimp, stir fry until cooked through. Add the garlic another minute. Remove from heat. Squeeze lime over all. Add the cilantro, toss well.
Serve over brown rice, or on top of a big green salad.